Are you an experienced Lead Engineer, with an established background in Automated Physical Security (Gate and Barrier)?
We have a current nationwide vacancy in our leadership team to support a wide range of ongoing Integrated Security System projects within the Energy and Utilities sector.
As an experienced Lead Automation Technician, you day to day activities will include:
- Collaborative Leadership, Mentoring and Supervision of our Automation Team.
- Installation, Service and Maintenance of a wide range of Physical Security Equipment including:
- Hostile Vehicle Mitigation
- Automated and Manual Vehicle and Pedestrian Gates
- Road Blockers
- Traffic Barriers
- Turnstile and SpeedGate Systems
- Access Control Systems
- Industrial Doors
We will introduce you to exciting opportunities to work with Critical National Infrastructure, SC level security clearance must be achieved for this type of work.
You must have been resident in the UK for at least 5 years to meet the entry criteria and application requirements for SC SC level security clearance.
Desirable Competency and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with Gates & Barriers or HVM. However, candidates with Industrial Door, and other similar experience will also be considered.
- Electrically competent, ideally with 18th edition training.
- Experience working in the Energy and utilities Sector (Not essential).
- Driving License (Minor endorsements will be considered).
- Strong customer facing skills are essential.
- Robust health and safety awareness is essential for this role.
- Basic welding and Fabrication capability (not essential).
- DHF TS-011 or 013 would be advantageous but not essential.
- SMSTS or SSSTS are desirable, you must have experience in a senior, or lead role.
- CSCS or ECS qualification is essential.
Salary and Benefits:
Your salary will be based on your individual experience and competency, but expect a range of between £18 and £20 per hour, based on a 40 hour week, with overtime and benefits.
- We have specific remuneration schemes to enhance your earning potential.
- Working away allowance
- Standby allowance
- Annual bonus scheme
- Annual salary review
- Loyalty scheme
- Workplace pension scheme, which qualifies after 3 months service.
- 28 days holiday, with an option of 5 additional days leave.
- Quality accommodation.
- Company vehicle – Transporter T6 LWB, or alternative.
- Plant and specialist equipment is provided, with exception to hand tools.
- Laptop, iPad, iPhone, and any required ICT equipment for the role.
- Ongoing training and personal development.
- Opportunities for your progression are always encouraged !
Please register your interest and upload your CV at: https://www.rhi-industrials.co.uk/recruitment/
Or send an email to email@example.com
No agencies please !