- Earthing installations to LV/HV/GIS Substations, Power Generating Stations, Waste to Power Plants, Wind Farms, Solar Parks, Telecommunications, Data Centres, MOD and Water and Gas Industries.
- National Grid Competent Persons and Western Power Distribution competency.
- BSEN 62305 StrikeRisk 5.0 Risk Management licenced Software for a detailed Lightning Protection risk assessments and quotations.
- Specialist welding solutions – Exothermic and Oxy/Propane Brazing.
- Safe bridging of earthing systems with fully rated equipment by trained competent and experienced engineers.
- Perimeter and internal fence earthing systems, including survey, design, upgrades and maintenance.
- Full damage and metal theft surveys and repairs, including supply and installation of purpose made security pins and anti-vandal guards.
- Terminal Tower and Cable Sealing End Tower earthing upgrades including all civil works, under fence crossings and connections to the main earthing system.
- Anti-static earthing including tanker loading/off-loading assemblies.
- Deep drilled boreholes backfilled with a conductive aggregate.
- Testing includes fall of potential, slope, earth electrode Ω resistance, low resistance micro ohmmeter (mΩ & µΩ) and soil resistivity with CDEGS software report.
- HSG 47 safe digging practices, CSCS, BESC, IPAF, PASMA SSSTS and SMSTS accreditations.
- Confined space trained and accredited.
- Test certificates and full CAD drawing services.
- All designs and installations meet all relevant standards including, but not limited to; BS 7430, EATS 41-24, National Grid TS 3.1.2, JSP 482, Electricity at work act 1989, IEEE 80 and BSEN 62305.
- GRP design and installation of decking/flooring in transformer bunds, walkways, handrails and stairs.
All installations are carried out by our own highly trained Engineers who operate throughout the United Kingdom.